Top Five Things to Do on a Tour!
- Visit more than one campus. You’ll need to compare several to find the right fit.
- Set your visit up in advance with the college—meet with the admission staff, talk to some of your potential professors, and have a meal in the dining hall. Find out if you can sit in on a class.
- Read the college newspaper. Many are online and it’s a great chance to find out what campus life is really like.
- Spend some independent time on the campus. Do you feel comfortable? Can you imagine living and studying here? Talk to some students and ask them about campus life.
- Ask questions. Ask questions. Ask questions. And then ask more questions.